What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications:
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites, applications to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities,
suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of our
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order,
notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using our website, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.